The cover page signals very well that the book is going to be with lot of twists and turns and of course accompanied with a women character. The best selling author reveals himself to social life only after the success of his trilogy. His social life starts with Success meet in various cities. There he receives a note and calls from a anonymous girl and soon she seduces him. She gifts him something which makes the best selling author to be her pet. He even stops his engagement with his girlfriend.
AUTHOR: SAVI SHARMA PUBLISHER : WESTLAND LTD My Take On Book: This is author's debut novel. The cover of the book suits the title. Blurb is so simple that, we could understand there won't be much twists and turns. Author cleverly took this theme , as she believed " Every has a story. The characters Meera, … Continue reading Book Review- Everyone Has A Story
Literally humanity is a myth. I am not talking about the 10% of the people who value the humanity not just by words but by heart. The remaining 90% ufffff, these are the people who totally misunderstood the humanity. These people just walk in the shade of humanity but not in the actual path of … Continue reading Social Animal VS Social Media.